Personal Injury Lawyer Wilmington, NC
If you’ve ever been in an accident before, you know that there’s no such thing as a convenient time for accidents to happen. If you’ve ever tried dealing with insurance companies on your own after an accident, then you also know that it’s almost impossible to do without the help of a reputable, experienced personal injury attorney.
That’s where Robert Armstrong comes in.
Robert Armstrong is a personal injury attorney with many years of experience and a high rate of success in getting the best possible outcomes for his clients.
What areas of personal injury does Robert Armstrong specialize in?
- Car accident injury – Were you injured in a car accident? Car accidents happen so quickly, and they often disrupt your life in many different ways. Even if the other driver admits fault, the insurance company will do everything in it can to make sure you get as little money as possible. Hiring a personal injury attorney will ensure that you are treated fairly in the aftermath of such a horrific event.
- Truck accident injury – If you were involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler or other large commercial vehicle, you’re up against big, powerful interests. Trucking companies and other commercial vehicle fleets have highly skilled insurance adjusters working for them, and they are relentless fighting against you receiving your fair share. That’s why you need a personal injury attorney to fight the insurance companies for you.
- Motorcycle accident injury – If you’re on a motorcycle when you get hit by another vehicle, your chances for injury are much higher than if you were driving a traditional vehicle. Common injuries for motorcycle accidents include road rash, head injury, muscle damage, biker’s arm and leg injuries. All of those are serious, and you’ll likely incur a lot of expenses with your medical treatment. Without a lawyer on your side, these expenses can haunt you for years to come.
- Spinal cord injury – Spinal cord injuries are among the most serious injuries you can experience. They often cause extreme loss of strength, sensation and function, and those injuries can be permanent. Spinal cord injuries often happen because of someone else’s negligence – you slipped on a wet floor that had no warning signs or you were struck by another vehicle. It’s important that you are awarded financial compensation that goes beyond the cost of treatment and covers your pain and suffering and other losses.
- Brain injury – Brain injuries are very complex, and they could involve bruising, tearing or swelling after an accident. Brain injuries can disrupt your career, require extensive physical therapy, and even prevent you from living independently. After an accident, it’s very important that you see a doctor for a medical evaluation. If you’ve been diagnosed with a brain injury, you should hire an experienced personal injury lawyer to make sure you are treated properly and get adequate financial compensation.
Whether it’s a car accident, truck accident, an injury that was caused by a faulty product or someone else’s negligence, the best advice for anyone is to consult with an attorney who specializes in fighting on your behalf. Robert Armstrong will be your advocate. Call his office now to schedule an appointment.